- Fun easy keyboard teaching system for kids
- Made for kids, 49-key "plug-n-play" keyboard with speakers & USB cord provided
- Includes interactive My Piano CD-ROM & bonus DVD
- Full-motion videos that guide kids through songs and playing techniques
- Animated keyboard, digital recorder, metronome and over 100 software-based lessons
Introducing the eMedia My Piano Starter Pack. This pack has everything your child needs to begin playing the piano: an electronic keyboard sized for small fingers, a power supply, and a USB cable for connecting the MIDI keyboard to your computer. The keyboard features built-in speakers and realistic sampled sounds. What’s more, it comes with a great teacher, the new interactive eMedia My Piano CD-ROM (for Windows & Mac computers) for children ages 5 and up. eMedia My Piano Starter Pack now also comes with a bonus My Piano DVD. The award-winning eMedia My Piano educational software is what sets this keyboard Pack apart from all others. In eMedia My Piano an animated character named Pam the Piano leads kids through over 100 lessons, authored and demonstrated by Irma Irene Justicia, M.A., who has taught at the renowned Juilliard School of Music. eMedia My Piano covers basics such as proper hand and finger position, learning notes, counting rhythm, playing harmonies, and reading music. All this and more is taught with popular songs and melodies. The interactive games interspersed throughout the method make learning fun and easy.