- Classic-style sustain pedal for use with any electronic keyboard
- Designed to work and feel just like acoustic piano's sustain pedal
- Specially designed rubber bottom grips the floor while you play
- High-quality chrome foot pedal with expressive half-pedal capabilities
- Includes 6-foot cable with 1/4-inch jack; 1-year warranty
Before you buy a piano pedal, ask yourself this: do I know the polarity of my piano? You’re probably thinking something like, “Yeah, sure I do — it’s filed in my brain right between my social security number and my bank PIN.” But seriously, this is important. Now, you could run off in search of your manual, or you could do yourself a favor and just buy an M-Audio SP-2 Sustain Pedal in the first place and save yourself the trouble. The SP-2 Sustain Pedal has a switchable polarity, so it will work with both your Yamaha piano and your Roland synth — no problem. The SP-2 Sustain Pedal also feels great, providing realistic piano pedal resistance and a slip-resistant grippy rubber bottom. And because the SP-2 Sustain Pedal is built to last, it will be there when you get your next synth or piano, ready to handle anything.